International Data Spaces Association
"Future-proof your data!"
The International Data Spaces Association is on a mission to create the future of the global, digital economy. Its 130+ member companies and institutions have created the International Data Spaces architecture (IDS): a secure system of sovereign and trusted data exchange in which all participants can realize the full value of their data. IDS enables new smart services and innovative business processes to work across companies and industries, while ensuring that the control of data remains in the hands of data providers. We call this data sovereignty.
Role in the project
- Introduction of digital identities for data providers, consumers and providers of applications and services
- Development of a secure, open, and sovereign digital infrastructure
- Specification/adaptation of Smart Contracts for the domain of product development
- Creation of a technically compliant Gaia-X basic concept for all Smart Education Services
- Conception and implementation of a knowledge transfer center to make results and findings available to association members and global liaison partners
Products / Services:
IDSA is a not-for-profit organization: All members contribute equally to the association’s results. These are publicly available and can be used by any company or organization.
Tel-Nr.: +49 (0) 231 70096 – 501
International Data Spaces e. V.
44227 Dortmund, Germany